Thursday 4 January 2024

Holidays

 The busyness of Christmas is over but here in New Zealand it is our main holiday season and at the beginning of next week I'm going to head north to the other island to visit my granddaughter and her babies. My daughter invited me to go along with her and we're leaving our menfolk behind.

Son and daughter in law have been away camping and tramping in the mountains with friends.

Grandaughter has been away camping and boating in the rivers and lakes in Central Otago with her boyfriend and his family.

While I'm waiting I soak up my vitamin d where I can and at the moment that is when I go walking or while I'm reading and having a refreshing drink out the back out of the breeze.



Until next time.

Diana




1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful to see you back among us again! I just went back and saw your previous post, and am so happy you decided to write again! Hope you have been well. We will look forward to hearing from you more often as you are able! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you