Thursday, 3 September 2026

Taking a blog break.


 Good morning. Just checking in to say I'm taking some time off. 

Bob has had a stroke and still in hospital. My body reacted by having a Takotsubo Syndrome event so I've been in hospital as well. Just home yesterday.

I'd appreciate prayers if anyone feels so inclined. I'll be back when things settle down a bit. 

Look after yourselves, 

blessings,

Diana

8 comments:

  1. Prayers being lifted for you both! Take care and check in when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. Praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this. I've put you both on my prayer list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. Yes definitely have a break. Sounds like you really need it.
    I hope and pray your both much better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a friend who has the same thing as you, do reset up, have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending prayers and good vibes to you both. Rest up and come back when you feel ready. We will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending prayers and good wishes to you both.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw this. Sorry to hear about your husband's stroke and your reaction. I'll have to look that one up. Hoping you're both on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you