Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Spring's coming.

 I haven't been blogging much lately. I've had a cataract op so my eye is still on the mend but the fortnight prior to the op I also had a cluster of migraines. Not fun believe me. I have checked in a couple of times but haven't been up to commenting, so I apologise for that. I really need to wait until I'm discharged before I'll be able to see properly to type much. I still have a little double vision and some blurring but otherwise I seem to be healing well.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a few spring blossom and flower pics I've taken while out and about when the weather is nice. Not many though. Camellias seem to be blooming well just now. And the garden is my daughter Jacqui's.











No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you