I haven't been blogging much lately. I've had a cataract op so my eye is still on the mend but the fortnight prior to the op I also had a cluster of migraines. Not fun believe me. I have checked in a couple of times but haven't been up to commenting, so I apologise for that. I really need to wait until I'm discharged and I'm able to see properly to type much. I still have a little double vision and some blurring but otherwise I seem to be healing well.
Anyway, I thought I'd post a few spring blossom and flower pics I've taken while out and about when the weather is nice. Not many though. Camellias seem to be blooming well just now. And the garden is my daughter Jacqui's.









Wishing you a swift recovery so you can really enjoy the sight of those spring colours
ReplyDeleteOh, I love your flower pictures! So nice to see the beauty of your springtime when we are getting ready to finish out summer and get ready for fall! And I am glad your eye surgery is over and hopefully it is healing as it ought to. My hubby just had cataract surgery also, and this second one seems to be taking longer to heal than the first one did. I guess each eye is different and we have to give it time to heal. One day at a time. Don't over stress your eyes and let it do it's job of healing. Take care, and enjoy your spring days !
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are beautiful. I'm jealous that Spring is on the way to you, because I'm seeing signs of Fall here.'
ReplyDeleteHope your eyes heal quickly!
Ahh ... Spring! Always have to think that you are on a different season schedule. Hope the eyes heal fine. I had cataract removed in left eye several years ago. Right eye has it too but not as bad so was not covered by medical insurance.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter's garden is lovely, as are your photos! I wish you quick healing as you get your vision back to better than it was. I've had both of mine done, and it does make a difference!! Wishing you well!! xo
ReplyDeleteLove the Spring blossoms, my red Camellia trees are flowering here too, hope you are ok.
ReplyDeleteSure hope your eyes recover quickly. Nice that you are seeing some signs of spring.
ReplyDeleteI hope you’re feeling better soon. I’m sure it will be all worth it once you are better and can see.
ReplyDeleteSpring is definitely on its way here. The ducks are back, and the rabbits are running around all over the place chasing one another down
Love is in the air
Thank you for sharing these lovely photographs.
ReplyDeleteRecover well from your cataract operation ... sending good wishes to you across the miles.
All the best Jan
Beautiful photos. ❤️ I wish you all the best and good health.
ReplyDelete