Tuesday 29 January 2013

Keeping up with Danny


I hope you don't mind if I post mainly photo's today.

Yesterday I spent the morning at the playground with my youngest grandson aka Danny.

He was dropped off at my place and half an hour later we set off.
He was on his scooter and I was on my feet.


disappearing into the distance - the scooter park was in sight

After doing some jumps and whatever else little boys do on scooters it was over to all the play equipment.
Guess who ended up with the scooter.


whoops


better keep my balance




disappearing again


playing is really thirsty work


hanging on


hey look Granma, no feet

time for an ice cream before we head home.


I don't think I can make it Granmaaaa.


sucking on a plum that was hanging over the fence


Danny finally home, pooped.

It was a really hot day so when we arrived home we had lemonade and a snack before getting some lunch.
Then he told me it was my fault for making him go to the playground. Kids!

**********************************

Thinking of all you people in Aussie affected by the bush fires and now by the floods. Look after yourselves and keep safe.

blessings,
Diana

8 comments:

  1. Dearest Diana,
    Oh, your grandson aka Danny is really cute and sweet boy♡♡♡ He must have enjoyed himself to the full outside. How lucky he is to have a wonderful grandmother like you (*^_^*)

    Love you always from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, you brought back memories of the times my grandson and I spent a lot of our days in the park here in Texas - when he was 4 (he's 14 now) and he and his daddy came home to stay with us for a while. I still have those pictures too. And I did the same thing... followed him around as best I could and took pictures. Thanks for the memories. And he is a lucky little boy to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danny is a sweet looking boy! I love to see kids enjoying themselves outdoors like we did when we were kids instead of being indoors playing video games! Loved this post! Danny is lucky to have you as his grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandson is just perfect. Looks like you both had lots of fun. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danny looks as if he had a fun filled day - it is nice to hear that they are outside playing and not stuck indoors on their computers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like they have a lot of individual things to do at that playground. How hot was it?? We have had to watch our grands in the heat at a playground when their parents were at a conference---it can get prettttty hot---I love when there is shade!

    I have not been watching the news much--didn't hear about the floods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUP, it was your fault, for MAKING him go to the playground and have fun! LOL! Kids!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you