Monday 8 April 2024

A nice day for a short walk

The sun was shining, there was only a slight breeze, a pleasant day for a short autumn walk. I went to the top of the street and turned right which takes me out into the countryside. Well almost. It's rural shall we say. Plenty of autumn colour, the leaves are starting to turn now.


Autumn coloured hydrangeas.


Half grown calves watching me .


A few yards further down the road there is a small orchard.


The traffic was starting to get a bit heavy and no 
designated walking paths so I didn't go much further,
 just beyond these trees.


Nearly home again, about 30 feet to the corner 
and we're back in town.


I love living on the edge of town, I have the best of both
 worlds to pick from when I go walking.

I hope you've had a good week. 
Until next time,
Diana



 

6 comments:

  1. A very pleasant walk. It is a nice position to be in to have the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in a pretty spot. How nice to be near town, but not in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I enjoyed walking with you! You live in a lovely area, and I enjoy getting to know life from your perspective on the other side of the world! Here we are getting through spring and looking forward to summer before you know it, and you are just getting into autumn and looking forward to winter! That is so amazing to me! Enjoy your autumn days while they last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've got similar colours here but not cold enough here for them to fall off yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! New here...love the flowers along the roadside! So pretty.
    Hope you have a sweet and happy weekend!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you