Monday 1 January 2024

Happy New Year 2024

 Last night I realised I needed to write something here before the blog was deleted due to lack of use. 

So I wrote a short post, posted it only to discover I'd written it on my photography blog. Not that it mattered, it meant I was active and so the blog is still alive.

A couple of pics from the past year.


Harbour cruise - a gift from the kids.


House sparrows in the tea rooms at Hanmer Springs


One of the great grand boys with his Grandma.


Christmas tree and gifts.

With best wishes and abundant blessings for the coming year.

Diana

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see your name pop up on my reading list. The harbour sounded like a very thoughtful present. Happy 2024

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, it is lovely to hear from you again! I had to go back and see when the last time was, and it was in 2020! I had thought of you and wondered what had happened and where you were, so it is wonderful to see that you appear to be alive and well!! Praise the Lord!! I hope you have a blessed and Happy New Year as well!! Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you