Saturday 15 October 2011

Christmas is a-comin'


I hate to say it but Christmas is fast approaching. It is just around the corner now, I can't believe we are half way through October already.
My GKB and I were in town today, we decided we would go into the Warehouse for a coffee and something to eat and the Christmas decorations and Christmas goodies were all being put out on display.
So pretty. The tinsel and the lights and everything else always make me feel very nostalgic, like a big kid and I couldn't help but stop and admire and handle a lot of the pretty baubles.

Christmas cards, wrapping paper, nativity sets, silly Santa's, tree lights, tinsel trees, glass balls, reindeer, tinsel, curling ribbon, advent calendars.
Chocolate santa's, candy canes, and hampers along with silly seasonal mugs and that was just the beginning of it all.
I can't wait to go back in a week or two and have another poke around, there must be something I need want.


Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

After a while I  thought perhaps I should go and find my GKB who, for some strange reason, had wandered down to the outdoor living section of the store.

Oh, and I was very good, I didn't buy a thing.

1 comment:

  1. Christmas? Did you say Christmas! I know, it's almost here! I'm never ready with my shopping on time although I'm trying a little harder this year! Sounds like a great day and the fact you didn't buy anything is amazing! :)
    Thanks for popping in to see me and I do hope you'll come back sometimes.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you