Wednesday 25 September 2024

Mission accomplished


I am not arty or crafty so when youngest granddaughter gave me a Diamond Art picture a couple of years ago it really challenged me.


Why? You may ask.
Because it was a kit and I had to make it myself.


I would sit of a winters afternoon and take it out, look at it and put it away again. It is only 4x6 inches but it scared me. What if I did it wrong and spoilt it?


But this winter I bit the bullet and started on it. And guess what? I actually enjoyed doing it. It is now framed and sitting where my granddaughter can see it next time she comes over :)
So, mission accomplished :)

Enjoy the rest of the week.
See you next time :)
Diana

 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! It turned out really nice. I haven't tried those but my daughter enjoys them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you. It looks great. You have a new hobby!

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you